[OM] Re: The E-330

Subject: [OM] Re: The E-330
From: Andrew L Wendelborn <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:35:57 +1030

Walt wrote:
>Here I'll disagree with the "not so good" part.  I like it just the way it is.

I meant "not so good" with respect to the answer that Moose was clearly hoping
for. As I spend some time under a dark cloth myself, I can appreciate the
advantages you mention for evaluating DoF and precise focussing.

What's got me really interested is macro focussing and movable monitor. Sort
of an ever-present varimagni but more better :)

I also like to take surreptitious shots at waist level and "off the tabletop".
I figure the movable screen would be good for that too.  Like a TLR.

Thanks Walt for your comments and pics. You make it even more tempting ...

Andrew