[OM] Re: The E-330

Subject: [OM] Re: The E-330
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 14:02:34 +0000
I shot between gusts and was aided by being on the side of a hill sloping to
the southeast, while the wind was coming from the northwest.  Looks like it'll
be a better day for shooting things susceptible to getting tossed around by the
wind.  Weather Bug reports a 5mph breeze from the northwest, with gusts of
7mph, and my own observations confirm this, plus nary a cloud to be seen, with
an expected high of 65F.  I think I'll get out and about today, too.  Spring
may not have fully sprung yet, but winter's about to become a memory in these
parts.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from