[OM] Re: The E-330

Subject: [OM] Re: The E-330
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:01:43 +0000
We've been having in-house, local wireless network problems, and I'm afraid I
overlooked this from yesterday, having been kicked off a half dozen times.

I'm not sure what you're asking.  The white spots are on the flower.
Sharpening was minimal.  The EXIF actually shows -1 for sharpening, and I
simply downsized the RAW to a web-size JPEG.  I may have done some minimal
fiddling with the shot, but I certainly don't think I over-sharpened it.  And
if sharpening causes white dots, why would they be only in the blue of the
flower and not in the green of the leaves?  I even went back and took a really
close look at the vinca blooms, and, sure enough, the flowers have little white
specks on 'em.  I could post a photograph of one so you could -- oh, that's
right.  I did already.  :-)

If I'm missing something, I'm willing to be informed.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --