[OM] Re: Minolta Elite 5400 II - AC adapter - Idiot in need of Help...

Subject: [OM] Re: Minolta Elite 5400 II - AC adapter - Idiot in need of Help...
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:41:13 +1100
> Andrew Fildes wrote:
> ....And yes, we have that thing called a 'Ground' floor...

One of Henry Lawson's short stories had a little joke about
the "ground floor" of a squatter's hut. I remember the teacher
chuckling away at it, while us late teen's in his class
practiced our contemptuous looks, sneering at anything that
was "so last century". I really should give Henry another go.

> You'll be telling me next that despite all sense and reason,
> you're  still using feet and inches. :)

Remember, photography may (mostly?) be metric, but if you're
using a prime you can't zoom with your metre.

Cheers,
Marc (who does distance with metric, but weight in too many
stones)
Sydney, Oz