[OM] Re: Minolta Elite 5400 II - AC adapter - Idiot in need of Help...

Subject: [OM] Re: Minolta Elite 5400 II - AC adapter - Idiot in need of Help...
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:50:50 +0000
Bummer!  Sorry, but no help here.  Once you get it plugged in, though, I betcha
you're gonna like it.

Electricty: we "discovered" it (Ben Franklin), "invented" it, meaning figured
out what to do with it, (Thomas Edison), and then y'all mucked it up with the
wrong voltage and connectors, just like you insist on driving on the wrong damn
side of the road.

We like you anyway.  :-)  Hope somebody can help.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --