[OM] What's in your bag?

Subject: [OM] What's in your bag?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 09:06:04 -0800 (PST)
As promised, I finally got around to describing my camera
kit(s). It isn't just a dull equipment list, but an explanation
of why I have the equipment packed the way I do.  Ok, maybe
still a little dull, but the pro-Olympus rant may be worth
reading.

...but then, maybe not....

Take a risk at wasting three minutes of your time.  I appreciate
feedback, both positive and negative, on the expressed thoughts.
 How else am I going to know that there is anybody else on the
planet?  "HELLO, anybody out there????  Anybody at all????"
(from the ABC miniseries "The Day After")

As always some links are broken--par for the course.  Oh, I did
update the picture on the homepage with an oldie just scanned
with the new Coolscan V.  Anyway, the link to the equipment list
is at the bottom of the homepage.  Oh, yes, we are still
planning the Isle Royale expedition and will post a teaser page
chuck full of pictures to get you interested.  That should come
later today.  Consider it an organized wilderness Zuikofest.

www.image66media.com

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com