[OM] Re: Wouldn't you know it ...

Subject: [OM] Re: Wouldn't you know it ...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 08:06:24 +0000
10,000km?  My Beemer is on around 13,000 miles between oil changes.
It has free servicing for 3 years and will have had only 1 service
during that time; apparently the oil is guaranteed for 2 years,
guaranteed to whom I don't know of course.

But unlike with my fault-prone Merc (ML270), I barely know the BMW
garage personnel ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker