[OM] Re: DMC-L1 WAS http://www.dpreview.com/news/0602/06022801panasonicd

Subject: [OM] Re: DMC-L1 WAS http://www.dpreview.com/news/0602/06022801panasonicdmcl1handson.asp..
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 20:57:02 -0800
This camera is _very_ appealing to me. Presumably, if it shares the
Oly mount, the OM adapter will work....

I'm a sucker for direct buttons for functions. I picked up a E-500
for the first time a couple days ago and it just didn't grab me the
way I want a machine to grab me--the way my OM's, my Ricoh GR-1v and
my Leica MP all do. And well, for that matter, my Voightlander
Vitessa and Stereo Realist. "Haptics" is what Erwin Putz calls it. I
can't wait to see this one in person. Maybe this will be the one that
tips the scales for me.

Rob in Seattle