[OM] Re: Q: Phantom Ranch, Grand Canyon

Subject: [OM] Re: Q: Phantom Ranch, Grand Canyon
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 20:53:58 -0800 (PST)
Joel,

Instead of trying to haul your heavy Bogen (with or without the
QR plates) 5000+ vertical feet down and back up, why don't you
borrow my hiking tripod? It's the one that doubles as a
"shoulder stock".  It also gets you down nearly flush to the
ground too.  It lashes to the bottom of your backpack very
easily and is very lightweight.

Just grab it on the way past.  I can leave it in the door for
you.  In case you need reminding--it's the small one next to the
3001 and 3021.

http://www.image66media.com/page10.html

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com