[OM] Re: Q: Phantom Ranch, Grand Canyon

Subject: [OM] Re: Q: Phantom Ranch, Grand Canyon
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 20:12:33 -0600
Thanks for the response.  Fortunately, I will be hiking down with
someone who has done it before.  We will spend two nights in the
canyon and then hike out.  During the full day betwixt the two nights,
we'll be free to walk around down there.  We can walk on the North Rim
trail. Or not.  It doesn't mean we will go to the North Rim, just that
we could walk it for some distance before returning to the ranch for
supper and bedtime.

I was just curious if anyone knows or recalls the sights on the North
Rim Trail (Bright Angel Creek Tr.).

Joel W.