[OM] Re: Wouldn't you know it ...

Subject: [OM] Re: Wouldn't you know it ...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 07:49:48 +1100
My experience with extended and third party warranties on vehicles
has been that they are voided if you don't get the vehicle servicd
about twice as often as is really necessary - i.e. every 5,000km
(while 10K is adequate given modern oils, my mechanic assures me).
Fortunately I have an honest mechanic who will do a very basic
service that keeps my present reco engine covered but I wonder how
many people drop out.
Oh, got yr email but my reply bounced Walt. In essence - you're more
than welcome, mate!
AndrewF