[OM] FS: Zuiko 35/2

Subject: [OM] FS: Zuiko 35/2
From: "Paul Martinez" <pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 18:00:04 -0800
Zuiko 35/2 in a strong EX+ condition with hood, original caps, and soft case
for $175. Black nose, with serial 143xxx, and labeled MC. Cosmetics are near
new, except for some very slight paint wear on the aperture ring. Super
smooth focus and crisp aperture detents. It's had very little use. I see on
spec of dust inside the rear element, and  a small amount of very fine dust
inside also. Much less than most used Zuikos I've bought, and not enough to
affect optical performance. Overall a great looking and performing lens.
Email me off list if interested or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Paul