[OM] Re: #31 #32

Subject: [OM] Re: #31 #32
From: "Martyn Smoothy" <mds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 23:08:36 -0000
Graham,

Think you're being over critical about B&W on flat panel monitors (at least
as a generalisation) - been viewing you stuff whenever posted over the past
year on an LCD & they all looked pretty good to me. Though there is a lot of
variation between models (the HP monitor I use at work really is crap
compared to the ViewSonic one I have at home).

Regards - Martyn Smoothy