[OM] Re: OMUSA is he crazy?

Subject: [OM] Re: OMUSA is he crazy?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 09:09:53 -0800
Everybody has different criteria and limits. I don't dis-like Alex but I
doubt I would buy anything from him. The large amount of stuff he buys used
compared to the large amount of stuff he sells "New" and his choice of ID
put him on the wrong side of my line that determines if I will buy from him.
If he sold his stuff as "Like New in Box" rather than "New", I might buy
some things when my patience gets too low.

The interesting thing about Alex is his quantity (and his apparent ability
to refurbish). He is a major factor in used OM sales. There seems to be a
trend towards small businesses dominating the market.
olympususa/pentax-america, mroutlet-half, virtualmerch, and rocky
(member446885) seem to flood/dominate the market regularly. It's amazing how
many times I end up second highest bidder while the highest bidder is
someone who will be putting it back up for sale.

jonequinn and camera$ are pretty low volume. The only thing about jonequinn
that has caught attention is his very high prices. Probably toodance is more
active than either of these.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx

He is the guy we all love to hate, isn't he.  He has the stuff we  would
like
to have with somewhat inflated conditions and greatly inflated  prices.

There is also a German seller who gives him a run for his money with his
inflated prices . . . and then there is our friend in Hollywood and
Joaquin.