[OM] Re: OMUSA is he crazy?

Subject: [OM] Re: OMUSA is he crazy?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 17:05:18 +0000
I've seen several instances of this idiocy, but the one I remember most was an
auction a year or so ago for a soft-bound, medium-sized, coffee table-type book
of B&W nature photographs, used, in "excellent" condition, that attracted more
than a dozen bids and went for $73, plus $3.50 shipping.  Out of curiosity, I
checked Amazon, where the book sold new for $16.95, with free shipping.  A fool
and his money are a welcome sight!

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from