[OM] Re: OMUSA is he crazy?

Subject: [OM] Re: OMUSA is he crazy?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 11:44:26 -0500
Seems to me that some sellers simply belong to the 'Wait For The Rube'
school of business.  They set inflated prices and with the idea that
they need only one market ignorant buyer for each item so they can
make a lot on each sale.  The Internet makes it seem like there are
more of them out there but they've been around as long as I can
remember.

Unfortunate because olympususa could proably do a lot of business with
this august group if he belonged to the Reasonable Guy school instead.

Choices.

FWIW/ScottGee1