[OM] Re: OMUSA is he crazy?

Subject: [OM] Re: OMUSA is he crazy?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:24:35 +1100
He has always done that, since his early days when his ID was Rocky.
Even worse, he doesn't resize or crop them so that when on  dial-up
slow connection, I'd sit there watching the yards of background
slowly scroll in. I do not think he's bothered - it's quick for him.
But I gave up looking at his auctions a long time ago for that reason
- even though he's a fair trader.
AndrewF