[OM] Re: OMUSA is he crazy?

Subject: [OM] Re: OMUSA is he crazy?
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 15:33:13 +1100
Jeff Keller wrote:

>...There seems to be a
>trend towards small businesses dominating the market.
>olympususa/pentax-america, mroutlet-half, virtualmerch, and rocky
>(member446885) seem to flood/dominate the market regularly. It's amazing how
>many times I end up second highest bidder while the highest bidder is
>someone who will be putting it back up for sale.

I've bought some stuff from rocky (member446885), a couple of old Oly
rangefinder and Pen manuals.  One thing I noticed about him is that he
seems to have an inexhaustible supply of Oly Trip 35 cameras.

Another thing I noticed was the consistently crappy photos he puts on his
oboy listings.  A couple of weeks ago I couldn't resist and I sent him a
message commenting that they were so bad.  First I asked if he was using a
mobile phone camera.  Then I asked him why, as a photographica salesman he
didn't know how to use a camera properly (they're just so darned
unprofessional looking).

Funnily enough I didn't get a reply...

Andrew McPhee
http://www.dev-stop-fix.com/