[OM] Re: [Digital] It's over

Subject: [OM] Re: [Digital] It's over
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:14:24 EST

In a message dated 2/27/2006 9:02:54 A.M. Central Standard Time,
oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

_http://www.luminous-landscape.com/essays/push-pull.shtml_
(http://www.luminous-landscape.com/essays/push-pull.shtml)

Yes, and that is why any addition to the DZ lenses in my kit will not  likely
happen for the next year or so.  Until then, I'll enjoy my OM/e-1  kits,
refine them a bit (particularly the OM) and continue to follow my  interests in
things photographic.  I see a Nicca/Tower in my future.   Hmm, is that back to
the future or back to the past.  Who cares, it is  about enjoyment of the time
invested in my avocation.  Bill  Barber