[OM] Re: Which equipment to Thailand?

Subject: [OM] Re: Which equipment to Thailand?
From: Olli Hänninen <orava@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:05:18 +0200

> I meant to ask where you're heading in Thailand?

Thanks for asking. We are heading to a nice variety of places: Bangkok,
Huahin and Krabi. These are the biggest central places where we are going to
have "bases", but we'll be travelling around.

Does anyone have experiences on photolab services in Thailand? I was
thinking of developing some of the slides (or films also) in Thailand but I
don't know if it is a good idea...

Thanks for the ideas on seal-able plastic bags. Worst case scenario is that
a boat turns upside down and my bodies and lenses get soaking wet. By
keeping some equipment in plastic bags I will protect atleast some of my
equipment. Or am I just being too paranoid? :-)

Ollli