[OM] Re: Which equipment to Thailand?

Subject: [OM] Re: Which equipment to Thailand?
From: "Walters, Martin" <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 14:02:01 -0500
If it's appropriate, you can ask KEH for details of individual items (if
they list several) - for example, if you are looking for a lens with a
particular s/n range, MC etc. If you go that route, then they box up the one
you choose.

One of my beefs with the KEH website (though they're not alone) is that they
use stock photos and do not list potentially important info on things like
lenses.

Martin