[OM] Re: Which equipment to Thailand?

Subject: [OM] Re: Which equipment to Thailand?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:55:21 -0800
Pray for rain. It reduces the heat. I had not OM problems from the
heat or humidity. I did not stand out in the rain though.

We thought it was hot as hell, until the weather cleared and we
discovered what heat was. I would think that not letting the heat
spoil your film.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA