[OM] Re: Which equipment to Thailand?

Subject: [OM] Re: Which equipment to Thailand?
From: Steven Read/Westford/IBM <steven_read@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:46:13 -0500

Unfortunately it doesn't work the same way.  You can't open multiple
windows/tabs but instead have to navigate everywhere.  Actually you can open
more than 1 window but it will lose trace of where you're at.  I used to
openmost of the OM pages and go back and forth while deciding what I had to
have.  Can't in the new system.  On the other hand the new system makes it
sothat I can search for "right stuff" and find all the cheap plates to buy
and file down to fit my equipment.  Actually the one complaint I have is
thatyou can't tell if they have more than 1 in stock.