[OM] Re: Damn simple flash.

Subject: [OM] Re: Damn simple flash.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:52:07 +1100
We were just feeling nostalgic, I guess. Then there's the 'because it
is there' principle - we have the kit and the old school knowledge.
And then there's the idea that you should try and do as much as
possible at input rather than relying totally on manipulating output.
And the 'good practice' principle. And it was fun too.
Of course he could have done that. And when I left he was about to
start stitching the 21mm images and you better believe that requires
some expertise. But the one that beggars our imagination is the
student of his who manages to do full sphere VR images from moving
platforms like a hang glider. How do you do that?!
AndrewF