[OM] Re: [OT] unbelievable E-1 deal on the bay

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] unbelievable E-1 deal on the bay
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 15:16:30 EST

In a message dated 12/30/2005 1:37:20 PM Central Standard Time,
steve@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The fact  that the E-3 will be announced the
day after I open my E-1's box   :-p  doesn't bother me a bit. The chorus
of agreement here makes me  feel even better about it.

Steve

Steve, Speaking for all of those who anxiously await the announcement of  the
e-3, I'd like to thank you for pulling the trigger so that Olympus can now
make their announcement.  You will enjoy the e-1 and we appreciate your
sacrifice. <[8^)  Bill Barber