[OM] Re: [OT] unbelievable E-1 deal on the bay

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] unbelievable E-1 deal on the bay
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 16:02:41 +0000
It has been a long-standing and generally observed rule of mine never to buy
anything with a serial number under 1000, or version 1.0 of anything.  After
six months of 99.9% pure satisfaction using the E-1, I have no doubt that I'll
be making the excuse "Rules are made to be broken" the instant the E-next
becomes available.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from