[OM] Re: poor Frosty

Subject: [OM] Re: poor Frosty
From: "James McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 21:46:47 -0700
Snow can be used to cool a drinky thing. Just be sure to not use the yellow
stuff. Don't use the red stuff in the spring either as it's a form of algae
and will give you the trots. I love snow. I like to ride on it, slide on it,
and just look at it. Hell, I even sleep on it in the spring. This coming
year I'm going to ski every month. The sun and sand is nice too. I can get
burned in either environment. /jmac