[OM] Re: poor Frosty

Subject: [OM] Re: poor Frosty
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 13:36:11 +1100
Have some of our sun, mate - New Year's Eve and the forecast is for
42degC so we're bunkered down and listening out for the fire sirens.
Some fools are going to the beach to get their skin burned off, of
course.
Should be a lively night in town tonight though - think I'll stay
well clear, photo-ops notwithstanding.
AndrewF
(Snow - what's that?)