[OM] Re: No bids 350/2.8 $1999

Subject: [OM] Re: No bids 350/2.8 $1999
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:47:32 -0600
Jeff Keller wrote:

> I wonder if he would have got any bids if had used more than a half dozen
> words to describe the lens and fewer than twelve lines saying serious
> bidders ONLY, payment must be made in 42 hours or you lose item, [...]

I've gotten to the point at which if the rules of engagement take up way
more space than description of the product, I shop elsewhere. The irony
is that those folks probably would walk out of a brick-and-mortar store
which provided on their front door a list of 47 rules that you dared not
transgress.

Steve