[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies now German Cars

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies now German Cars
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 08:04:34 -0600
        I guess I was one of the lucky ones. I owned a 1998 VW Passat and loved
it: the design, handling, the room, etc. After 5 years and 125K the only
problem I had was a psychotic sunroof that would open when it damned well
pleased; usually during a downpour. I pulled the fuse and never looked back.
However, one of the women working here has one (2002 Passat Wagon) that has
been nothing but trouble. At 40K she has had the transmission go out, fuel pump
died and the heated front seat caught on fire. There is more than one
anti-Christ out there.

Charlie