[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies and hot and spicey musings

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies and hot and spicey musings
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 23:52:23 +0000
Resistance proved to be futile in the face of the seemingly never ending
barrage of "Brilliant!" Guinness commercials during televised sporting events,
and elsewhere.  So, on a recent visit to the neighborhood purveyor of attitude
enhancements, I added a half dozen bottles of the stuff to the cart.  I haven't
tried it yet, but one thing has me very curious: what the hell is that rattling
around in the bottles?  A marble?  And why?  I may have to drink a couple of my
MGDs in order to work up the nerve to open one.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --