[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies and hot and spicey musings

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies and hot and spicey musings
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 14:58:40 -0800
I tried Guinness many years ago and did not like it, probably since I
was quite fond of German pilsner.  Recently I bought a bottle and it
was quite good. There was a recent beer tasting article in the NY
Times and their conclusion was that almost anything imported is too
stale to taste good. It certainly would account for the popularity of
microbreweries. Never understood the enthusiasm for Tecate, but I
figured the lime and salt thing meant it was loved by people who do
not really like beer. I find Bohemia, from the same country, to be a
very nice brew.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA