[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies and hot and spicey musings

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies and hot and spicey musings
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 18:37:34 -0800
Winsor Crosby wrote:

>.....Never understood the enthusiasm for Tecate, but I
>figured the lime and salt thing meant it was loved by people who do
>not really like beer.

Not a great beer, but better than the other very light pilsners in
Mexico, Corona and Pacifico. Only really decent when it's really hot and
humid and one is drinking fairly steadily.

>I find Bohemia, from the same country, to be a very nice brew.

Not only same country, but same company. I was at the Bohemia brewery
once, but didn't get a tour or samples. I was there for a business
meeting with the owners and had to hurry to catch a plane after the
meeting. Bohemia was for many years my fav from Mexico, but I've drifted
to Negra Modelo lately.

I'll have to do some tast tests next week on the Mexican versions.

Moose