[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies and hot and spicey musings

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies and hot and spicey musings
From: Matthew Born <mborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 09:54:30 -0500
Which brings us to Boston, in which case you'd have "American Chop
Suey" on the menu -- one of my faves and bearing no resemblance at
all to any sort of Asian cooking.

Speaking of ersatz ethnic food, my sister-in-law -- who is Mexican --
howls with laughter at our U.S. ideas of Mexican food, though I still
find it can be very good.

Matthew Born