[OM] Re: om underwater housing

Subject: [OM] Re: om underwater housing
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 16:58:27 EST
In a message dated 12/5/2005 3:08:18 PM Central Standard Time,
john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Is Bill  Barber expecting further bad weather? I did
NOT think an E1 would fit in an  underwater housing
Bill!

No, but with OM prices in the tank, I figured I might as well put an OM set
up at risk of also being in the tank.  I've done a bit od SCUBA  in the past,
don't have any planned for the immediate future, however who  knows . . .
when my ship comes in or doesn't quite make it to port.

Have just made classic mistake..crumbled some tiny
dried  chillies I grew into a spicy stew, then lifted
my glasses anw without  thinking rubbed my itchy eyes.
THAT stopped them itching!!! I can just  about see now
, 1 hr later  :-(

I did mine with fresh chilis that were being added to a pico de  gallo.
Unfortunately I waited until I was on the freeway to stick my  finger in my
eye.
You know that is one of those things you don't want to  do more than once in a
lifetime.  Heck, didn't really want to do it the  first time.

Bill Barber