[OM] A day of sadness -- RIP

Subject: [OM] A day of sadness -- RIP
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 09:40:12 -0800 (PST)
It is with great sadness that I must announce the final
internment of a friend. This friend suffered an accident back in
'90s and never recovered. Multiple surguries didn't help and he
slipped into coma.

In a last ditch effort at recovery all efforts were tried in an
attempt to save this friend to no avail. This friend finally
died from a fatal fungul infection and severe chroma.

He had no remaining family, but one friend has remained close
all these years. One loyal friend that has suffered extensively
himself. You see, during the accident they were together and his
life was saved by the self-sacrifice of the other. Even a
frontal lobotomy hadn't diminished the love for his friend.

It seems so unceremonious to be thrown out in the trash, but we
really don't have any better means of disposing of the carcass.
I suppose eBay, but I just can't bring myself to that. We've
kept him closed up in a box so long that I can't bear to put him
back into it and come across his remains again. Besides, he
signed his donor card and all useful parts have now been
removed.

I have a friend that plays the bagpipes so I suppose that we
could do a small ceremony and "pipe him out". I don't know--it
just seems too much to handle.

Please send your condolances to Vert, the faithful friend, of
the late Sollie.  He gave his all, but must now rest in peace.

http://www.image66media.com/sollierip.html

AG

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs