[OM] Re: Which Camera To Count on

Subject: [OM] Re: Which Camera To Count on
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 22:05:35 -0800
Many C*non users are helping push up the price of wide Zuikos because they
work quite well on the full frame sensor models. With either the rebel or
the e-500 you won't get a lot of value out of your wide angle OM Zuikos. The
telephotos are quite useable.

The odds are that neither the rebel nor the e-500 will be available new in
two years but both systems will almost surely be alive. It's not as clear
whether C*non will move away from full frame sensors or offer different
sizes to fit any possible buyer. I think it is very unlikely Olympus will
move away from four thirds.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Bill,

I'm curious as to why you say that.  Will OM lenses not work as well
on the Canon as the e-500?

Later,
Johnny