[OM] Re: Henry's of Toronto - any good?

Subject: [OM] Re: Henry's of Toronto - any good?
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:42:49 +0100
When I worked in Toronto from 1973 to 1985 I used to take lunchtime walks
over to Henry's to look in their used equipment window. Usually very good
prices , both on used and new equipment....

The shop had a real family feeling; it seemed very small on the outside, but
held a great deal inside. It was easily the best camera shop in Toronto,
with great service; no problems with returns.
Their web site always seems to be keenly priced nowadays.

Roger Key