[OM] Re: [OT] A little Humor Courtesy of Stephen Gandy.

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] A little Humor Courtesy of Stephen Gandy.
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:58:08 -0500
Having enough eBay experience over the years, this doesn't surprise me.

I emailed Stephen to suggest that Jay Leno might want to integrate the
story into his ongoing eBay series.  Nice to let a few other people
have a chuckle AND get Stephen some well deserved publicity as well.

Anyone here hang out with Jay and know his email address?  ;o)

ScottGee1