[OM] [OT] A little Humor Courtesy of Stephen Gandy.

Subject: [OM] [OT] A little Humor Courtesy of Stephen Gandy.
From: Ali <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:03:11 -0500
Stupidest Auction Copyright Thief EVER ??

OK, I know this is off topic, but it is SO funny!

Someone emailed me an auction, which I instantly recognize as containing
one of my pics from a classic camera profile.

I thank him in my reply, saying I will have auction site stop the
auction.  I thought he emailed the auction to me, like often happens,
because he recognized it was my photo in the ad.

He emails me back asking why should I stop the auction, it is HIS camera!

I inform him the pic is taken from my site which is a copyright
violation, and I give him the URL of the page from which it was taken.

He continues to claim thru two replies that  it is HIS pic -- and he is
obviously lying. .

Finally he changes the pic in his auction, without admitting his own
thievery or how amazingly stupid he is.

This reminds me of the bank robber who left his wallet in the bank.

The moral of this story is that if you are going to steal pics for an
auction ad,
don't email the auction to the guy you stole the pics from!

Stephen Gandy