[OM] Re: swisspace's zuiko diary - fisheye new DZ lens E500 etc

Subject: [OM] Re: swisspace's zuiko diary - fisheye new DZ lens E500 etc
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:45:06 -0000
The buyer's feedback says *nothing* about the condition/quality/fitness of
the item. "Reliable and communicative one of the best e-bayers i've dealt
with" suggests (with hindsight) that he got his GBP470 back.  Which augurs
well for your rather lesser claim.  I hope!

In those circumstances I also would have left positive feedback for the
seller - if he refunds what I paid, I can hardly complain - but without my
usual references to accuracy of description, quality of packing, speed of
delivery.

And I would also contact the previous buyer.

--
Piers