[OM] Re: Best compact flash card

Subject: [OM] Re: Best compact flash card
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:35:00 +0800
The dedicated CF reader usually has higher speed, in view of the various
speed of card readers, I purchased a used Lexar RW019 in eB*y based on the
review of:

http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=6007-6133

I counted the transfer speed, my 1GB Ultra II reach 9.5MB/s and my 1GB 40x
Lexar only gives 6.6MB/s. Based on similar price of both cards the Ultra II
is obviously a better choice.

C.H.Ling