[OM] Re: Oly Woes

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly Woes
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 10:08:07 -0500
Well, admittedly I haven't looked at xD card specs for quite awhile.  It
appears as though they've caught up.  The last time I looked seriously
they were about twice the cost, and half the speed and capacity.  Just
now checking B&H I see that the cost is competitive for a 1GB card but
1GB is the max available.  CF cards go up to 8GB.  I obviuously don't
know what's happened to write speed.

As to size, I personally don't want anything smaller than a CF card even
if it makes the camera a little larger.

Chuck Norcutt