[OM] Re: Oly Woes

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly Woes
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 08:51:23 -0500
Add to that that all the model numbers just changed.  The D and C models are
all gone, replaced with  SP-310 (7.1 meg, 3X zoom)), SP-500 (6 meg, 10x
zoom), SP-350 (8 meg, 3x zoom), FE-100 (4 meg, 2.8x zoom),  FE-110 (5 meg,
2.8x zoom), FE-120 (6 meg, 3x zoom)

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743