[OM] Re: Oly Woes

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly Woes
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:18:29 -0500
Moose, do you not use their printing service because you print at
home?  Or were you not satisfied with the results?

I simply cannot print as well at home as their very expensive system
so I either FTP or directly upload files in the store.  They even
provide a link to a company that has ICC profiles for every one of
their locations.

That, in itself, would be enough of an incentive to do business with
them.  Throw in that their prices are very low and they get the
majority of my printing business.

As for scanning, I expressed my dissatisfaction with that in this
forum a couple days ago.  :)

ScottGee1

On 11/11/05, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
SNIP!