[OM] Re: [OT] Konica Minolta scaling down digital cam operations

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Konica Minolta scaling down digital cam operations
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 16:52:26 -0500
I had to chuckle as this reminded me of the name of a fictitious
business.  It was concocted by a friend of mine and he would mention it
whenever he wanted to make a point that some company's product lines
were much too diverse for the company to concentrate its talents in a
given area.

The name was:  "The Great Northern Pacific Steam Locomotive and Aluminum
  Storm Door Company".  Just like golf carts and computer operating systems.

Chuck Norcutt