[OM] Re: shooting stars

Subject: [OM] Re: shooting stars
From: Komtanoo Pinpimai <romerun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:14:57 -0600
Well, I'm using OM-1n, 50mm lens, and a remote control wire, asa 800
negative film, that's all. I adjusted focus to inf, asa to 100,
aperture to 16, and shutter to B mode. I'd tried to do it many times
with my stupid compact(It can delay its shutter up to 2 mins, but I
found out later that 2 mins will never catch a star so I bought OM,
but faced the dew problem instead).

On 11/7/05, James N. McBride <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Some telescopes use heating elements that keep the dew from condensing on
> the lens. I don't know what lens you were using but it might be possible to
> adapt one of the band heaters. Celestron and others make them. We have some
> astronomers on the list that may have better advice if you could describe
> the equipment you were using. /jmac

do you know why MAC is no as fast as PC ?
It's because the company doesn't focus only on
computers or electronic equipments.They also
sell burgers and fry.