[OM] Re: [OT] Konica Minolta scaling down digital cam operations

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Konica Minolta scaling down digital cam operations
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 19:55:48 -0600
> I hate seeing how a copy-machine company buys another
> copy-machine company and then decides that the ancillary product
> lines just aren't worth keeping around.
What did you expect? Konica had what would have been a must have for me, and
i suspect lots of others, in the RF camera. Had it entered the market a year
earlier, and had the Leica lens compatibility problem, if it did exist, been
dealt with in a better manner, they would have had quite a different story.

I'm sorry the MF scanner is discontinued. I wonder what this means the
future will be for the konica minilab printers, which are quite good.

Bill Pearce