[OM] Re: Shots again the E-500

Subject: [OM] Re: Shots again the E-500
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:13:31 -0400
Chuck, thanks for reminding me about this.  Noise is impressively low,
but I'm not thrilled by what appears to be a lack of resolution.
Still, given that it was shot at f/2.8, i.e., wide open, it's pretty
good.

Can we assume Simon used a tripod for his low light shots?  If it was
hand-held, this tells us only about noise.  Not sure a 'pod would be
allowed in that environment.

FWIW/ScottGee1