[OM] Trying a new gallery

Subject: [OM] Trying a new gallery
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 23:04:31 -0300
I'm giving the smugmug site a try for posting some pictures.

I thought I'd try posting a few pictures of some people to begin with. I
rarely take pictures of people here at home, outside of family photos, but
in Bolivia I suppose 75% of the pics I took are of people.

This little girl lives in a very remote mountain village. She was watching
her friends have their pictures taken, and wanted in on the action of seeing
her picture on the LCD screen too. But when faced with looking into the
camera for the first time in her life, a look of fear came across her face.
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/914938

Anyways, in the next few days I may post a few pictures from my last trip to
Bolivia, which was earlier this month.

Feel free to comment, or just enjoy, or ignore, etc.

Wayne